Unique medium format resolution
What few thought possible has now come true: wide-format digital photography. With a resolution of 7,500 pixels vertically and 21,250 pixels horizontally this camera creates a 160 million pixel image.
This substantial resolution makes it possible to create high quality reproductions. A variety of different formats is possible: 6×6, 6×9, 6×15 or a full 6×17 panorama. No limits for high definition photography!
* 160 million pixels in one second!
* Min. exposure speed of 1/2000 sec. (per pixel) – images full of speed, motion and life!
* A seamless digital panorama without stitching in a few seconds – because time is money!
* Unique medium format resolution (60mm, 7,500 pixels vertically)
* World-class large format lenses of Seitz/Schneider, Linhof 617 or Fuji 617
* Outstanding image quality in virtually all light situations:
- 16-bit per channel (48-bit RGB) colour depth
- low noise
- dynamic range of 1:2,600 (11 f-stops)
- Seitz image optimisation algorithms
* New colour TDI sensor specifically developed for professional photography and exclusively for Seitz
* Very user-friendly software with very advanced features
* Latest technology in tablet PCs for image control, display and storage
* Possibility to remove the Seitz D3 digital scan back from the Seitz 6×17 Digital and to use it with the Roundshot D3 camera
* Full control over the raw workflow with possibility to load, convert and optimise raw images in the Seitz Roundshot D3 software, camera raw (Photoshop) or Lightroom
* Full aluminium body for absolute robustness and resiliance – a design to fall in love with!
|Manufacturer||Seitz Phototechnik AG|
- on Seitz lens board
- on adaptor plate
|- Schneider or Rodenstock large format lenses
- Linhof Technorama 617 or Fuji 617 large format lenses
|Focal lengths||from 90mm to 250mm|
|Shift||+/- 15mm shift of lens|
|Size of 6×17 image||7,500 x 21,250 pixels (60mm x 170mm)|
|Total resolution||160 million pixels|
|File sizes||raw (16-bit): 307 MB, tiff (48-bit): 922 MB|
|Time for 6×17 scan||1 sec. at full resolution|
|Exposure range||from 1/2’000 sec. to 10 seconds|
|Exposure control||automatic or manual|
|Sensitivity control||By selection of TDI Stages (1x, 2.5x, 5x, 10x, 20x) or by
amplification of gain (ISO/ASA equivalent: 100, 200, 400, 800)
|Image format||up to 6×17; adjustable vertically and horizontally|
|File format||raw (16-bit): .dng, tiff (48-bit), jpg (24-bit), exr (32-bit)|
|width: 465mm, height: 175mm, depth: 95mm
4.5 kg (camera 3.3 kg, Seitz D3 digital scan back 0.6 kg, battery 0.6 kg)
|Camera control||with connected 32-bit or 64-bit computer (Intel Mac OSX 10.4 or 10.5, Windows XP or VISTA)|
|Tablet PC (optional)
|Motion Computing Tablet PC J3400 with Intel Core 2 Duo Prozessor (4 MB Cache, 1.4 GHz, 800 MHz FSB), 1,024 x 768 pixel colour touchscreen (digital pen) outdoor readable (180° viewing angle), 60 GB SSD disk for fast data saving, 2 – 4 GB RAM, up to 7.4 hours operation with 2 batteries, Gigabit Ethernet connection to the camera
323 x 231 x 23 mm (12.7” x 9.09” x 0.90”)
|Image transfer||Gigabit ethernet|
|Power supply (camera)||12V 4.5A NiMh battery|
|Power charger||Universal speed charger 110-220V|